One day you’ll realize what you gave up
|—||All the gays (via thebeachthing)|
Here’s the sexuality section of the posters my GSA will be putting up around the school!
These posters are by no means exhaustive and I only put the bare basics of each sexuality on the poster. If there’s a glaring error in a definition or something please tell me so I can fix it before we put these up in real life!
she is exactly what I aspire to be
Just give her her own fucking country
Who isn’t crazy.
Who won’t lie or cheat.
Who can love me at my worst && my best.
Who will always tell me how she feels about things && won’t get mad that I need to be reassured sometimes.
Who won’t throw my ex in face.
Who will keep the promises she makes.
I just want a girl who will love me unconditionally.
Fun fact if you talk to me past midnight i get real personal and it’s weird
12:00am- oh I man I love cheese pizza too!
12:01am- I killed a man once
Everyone keeps telling me —
I’m telling me,
"It just takes time."
But when you feel you’re being ripped apart,
how much time does it take to drive you mad?
Congrats to Alanna & Felicity from San Diego, California!
View the full gallery of their special day here
- I left my favorite pair of underwear at your house. I know your mother hates me, can I come pick them up?
- It’s been almost a month and I still miss you like a fucking limb.
- I didn’t know my bones could ache until I met you.
- You know, a week before we broke up, do you remember? I had bought a book of poetry. You asked why I didn’t read something more interesting and I could feel my insides splinter.
- You said poetry was all lies dressed up to sound pretty. When I look at you these days, I want to ask if sadness sounds pretty to you too.
- It’s 3 a.m. and this alcohol tastes like you.
- I saw you staring at me today during Lit class. I smiled at you and you didn’t smile back. I almost cried.
- The girl who sits next to me smells like you.
- I miss you.
- I have never had so many bad nights.
- Sometimes I write poetry about you on the internet. Strangers who have never met either of us think you’re cruel – they tell me if they had the honor of loving me, we’d have sex three times a day and they’d scream my name when they came.
- They think it is beautiful, how I am broken. I don’t think they understand.
- You used to tell me I was beautiful. I tried saying it in the mirror the other day, but it sounded wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- Everything I say sounds wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- We were never in love, but, oh God, we could have been.
|—||"15 Texts I Almost Sent You" by d.a.s (via 54centimeters)|
I’ve had a hard time getting through my work the past few weeks. I told myself I had to draw SOMETHING today and this came out???
This is the line that has gotten me through life.