|—||Me. (via oraclesfox)|
OHHHH MY GODDDD I THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA DO BLACK FACE BUT IT TURNED OUT SO MUCH BETTER THAN I EXPECTED
spread this like wildfire
Just watch it
if you use the bible as an excuse towards being anti gay dont forget that:
- torn clothes (like ripped jeans)
- wearing clothing made from 2 different fabrics
- cutting your hair
- and working on Sundays
are all listed as abominations in the bible as well
i prefer to call it sexually active
you can’t do that. you can’t just swoop into someone’s life unexpectedly, make them fall completely in love with you, then crush their heart and never talk to them again. that’s not okay.
Things I like:
- when people use my name in conversation.
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do.
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them.
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look.
"what music are you into?"
"i like this! it’s very grown up…"
I was not ready
|—||Warsan Shire (via misperception)|
This weekend, two students in my school committed suicide. A few upperclassmen got thousands of sticky notes and wrote nice sayings on them and put one on every single locker in the school in hopes of lifting everyone’s spirits and making sure everyone knows that they aren’t alone
((This deserves more notes.))
If you don’t note this or Reblog this… You have no soul
I don’t have a soul but I will still reblog this
I love this!
You’re free to reblog or not reblog whatever you want, but this is nice.
My school did this as well after someone committed suicide.
Most people laughed and ripped them up, or had fun sticking them to their friends.
I still have mine.
Because you never know when you may need that little reminder